“What Happens to the Marital Home During Divorce” on June 7, 2012 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Wellesley Free Library, 530 Washington Street, Wellesley, MA
The panel of speakers includes:
- Matthew P. Trask, Esq., Kelsey & Trask P.C., Framingham, MA;
- David M. Gaffin, MBA, senior loan officer, Greenpark Mortgage, A Division of Berkshire Bank, Needham, MA; and
- Barbie Jetter, MS, CPC, CDPP, regional lending manager, Bank of Canton, Canton, MA.
- Selling the marital home and splitting the proceeds;
- One spouse staying in the home until children graduate high school or college;
- One spouse buying out the other’s interest;
- What happens when there is no equity and the couple needs to do a short sale; and
- Ramifications of doing a short sale.
This seminar is offered free of charge, however a donation of $20 is suggested.
For more information or to register, visit http://thedivorcecenter.org.