- Kev: It's a trend in diamonds. Champagne. It's a nice stone.
- Willie: Yeah, no, I heard about this. It's a new trend in the diamond trade, they're trying to create a new market.
- Tommy: Oh, right, right. yeah. They were callin' 'em "piss", but they weren't moving any units. What's with you, man?
- Paul: What?
- Tommy: Well, how much you pay for this brown rock?
- Paul: What difference does it make?
- Tommy: Diamonds are supposed to be colorless! You go out and buy a colored diamond for a girl you're not even seeing, man, you must be eating retard sandwiches again.
So, if you're considering following the trend, and buying a brown diamond engagement ring, we wish you the best of luck. But maybe you should also check out some information on Prenuptial Agreements.
Just like a brown diamond, a prenuptial may not be traditional or romantic. But at least a prenuptial agreement can help both you and your future spouse ensure that you are clear and up front about your plans for separate and joint finances. Even if you don't sign a prenuptial agreement, the success of your marriage may be dependent on your willingness to be open and honest with each other about finances. If you have certain expectations about how you will share finances it is a good idea to have those discussions prior to getting married. As part of preparing a Prenuptial Agreement one of the requirements is full financial disclosure.
Communication is the key to any good relationship. So, if you don't want him to buy you a brown rock, make sure you communicate.